1. Data Controller
The Controller of the personal data of the Users is Poznan University of Medical Sciences with its registered office in Poznań, ul. Fredry 10, 61-701 Poznań (hereinafter: “Controller”).
2. Purposes of and grounds for personal data processing
The personal data of the Users is processed by the Controller in order to:
- reply to a message sent via contact forms available on the above-mentioned website. The legal ground for processing is a consent granted by the User when sending such a message. (point (a) of Article 6(1) of the GDPR).
- conduct analytical research, consisting in particular in monitoring and analyzing traffic on the above-mentioned website as well as collecting statistical data.
3. Categories of the personal data processed
The following personal data is processed when the website of the Controller is visited:
- first and last name, email address – contact form available on the website,
- IP address, request URL, device ID, amount of time spent on particular websites, type of browser, language of browser, date and time when the website was used, screen resolution, type and version of operating system,
Provision of the above-mentioned personal data is voluntary, however, failure to provide it will render it impossible to conduct the activities referred to above. Should the processing of Users’ personal data be based on a consent, failure to grant such a consent will prevent the Controller from conducting the activity to which the consent refers.
We would like to inform you that you can withdraw your consent at any time, which will not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
4. Data retention period
Personal data of the Users will be processed:
- until the User withdraws their consent, for the personal data collected based on point (a) of Article 6(1) of the GDPR,
- until the User requests that their personal data be deleted, in the cases indicated in Article 17 of the GDRP.
Data of system logs of publicly available PUMS websites is processed for the period of one year in order to ensure the security of ICT systems, that is the possibility to verify specific events, including correlation in a defined period of time.
5. User’s rights related to personal data
The Users have the right to access their personal data, the right to rectify it, erase it as well as the right to limit its processing, the right to withdraw their consent, the right to object to the processing of User’s personal data. The Users have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, that is the Personal Data Protection Office, ul. Stawki 2, Warsaw, if the User finds that the processing of their personal data violates the GDPR provisions.
What are cookies?
The information collected is related to IP address, type of the browser used, language, type of operating system, Internet service provider, information on time and date, location as well as information sent to the website via contact form.
What information may be contained in cookies?
This depends predominantly on the nature of the website. This may be data:
- for statistical purposes
- on the content which should be presented to the User according to their interests
- for the purposes of the online store, e.g. shopping cart
- in order to identify the user, so-called session cookies, which are deleted once the session expires.
Controlling and deleting cookies
The User has the right to block and delete cookies. In order to conduct this operation, the User should check the settings of their Internet browser. Detailed information can be found in the “Help” section available in the browser menu. Below you will find addresses of websites of popular Internet browsers (in alphabetic order), where you can find information on cookies:
We only use the personal data provided by the Users via electronic forms on the website to reply to questions asked and complaints made.
Data on IP address is saved in logs in a database and used for statistical purposes.
- tailor the website to the needs of the Users
- create statistics showing the viewability of subpages of the website
- maintain the Client’s session (after logging) thanks to which the Client does not have to enter their Login and Password on each subpage again
When using the website without interfering with the settings of the Internet browser, the User consents to the Controller using cookies.
Blocking or deleting cookies by the User may prevent the website from operating correctly.
7. Recipients of personal data
Recipients of the personal data of the User are Google Analytics and Facebook. Should you wish to object to the above, please use the settings of the browser in the manner indicated above.
Personal data of the Users will not be subject to processes involving automated decision-making, including profiling.